Saturday, May 5, 2012

DUAL 1019

Of all of the things that I used to have that I don't have any more I think I miss my record albums the most.  Ya, I still have about 20 vinyls standing on edge in a bin somewhere in the basement, but compared to the 150 - 200 I'd purchased over the years twenty ain't many.  Record Albums.  You remember those right? - Your buddy has some, your brother, you perhaps.  I've found myself a new hobby - buying record albums off of the internet.  It's been very satisfying to open that cardboard box, unwrap the paper and BAM!  Usually less than $10 with shipping - really good condition is all I'm looking for, I've only bought a few so far actually...  The Raven had the three original inserts - including a cut-it-out-yourself backstage pass.  I should probably get a turntable now.

Yes, Breaker is one of them.  It hasn't arrived yet.  Thanks Chuck.

2 comments:

queasyfish said...

Mayday is tomorrow, I'm riding there in the rain, come with I'll make you lunch.

queasyfish said...

You know what's funny, they cost the same now as they did then.