Saturday, November 15, 2014

Russian Propaganda Velma

Scooby's ready to go.

I've been looking around for the best download options.  Like insurance and action sports I want less risk now here with the family and the life and everything but I've still got to have the new stuff.  How do I do that?

Don't do newsgroups it's new or rare only there.  Bram Cohn's idea is still the best.  You don't want a VPN for ALL your traffic you want a proxy for your torrents.  You want Private Internet Access.  They primarily sell encrypt-your-entire-internet-connection for crazy people (VPN) but you don't install the software you just obtain the info to configure uTorrent for PROXY to get dropped off in Scandinavia instead with no tracing to home.  It's 40 bucks a year and easy to set up Patrick .  Seems well worth it for gigs.

2 comments:

queasyfish said...

I didn't take it away from you, I took a copy

queasyfish said...

My favorite Aunt was Velma.