Saturday, February 26, 2011

Burk is leaving


The guy on the right is my dear work-mate Jeff, and he's leaving at the end of this next week. It so sucks. I'd work with those two dudes forever if I could. Super smart, schooled, nuanced, experienced, mutha-fuckas. Jesse is ten years younger than me, Jeff is half that. They're both some of the coolest dudes I've known since Fairview-days.

I was so drunk that night, and this pic is late in the night. When I went to leave Jesse chased after me and was like "Dude! You can't drive now, come back and sit down for a bit". So I did. and then "getting a ride home" I said goodnight. I totally have a non-gay crush on Jeff. and I'm very sad.

Life is good.

4 comments:

queasyfish said...

It's crazy, but I expect it to be kind of life-changing. In the collapse of the chemistry.

Based on the quality of the contractors we've had lately, I'm guessing our skills are in demand and we'll be back-filled with douches. Our group's personality characteristics are about to change big time. So sad. Life in the fast lane.

mrsbingles said...

Sorry for your loss. Your current work world seems like it has been as good as you have ever had.

Jared said...

I was Mrsbingles in that last comment. Jared

queasyfish said...

Thanks Jared. Remember that Archery Shoot when I was really hung-over - that picture was the night before.