Saturday, May 23, 2015

Randomly rode to Surly tonight for some exercise and an excuse for some exercise.  Holiday weekend Friday and it was the least amount of people I have seen there yet, which is to say it was half full.  Upstairs was closed except for that space they plan to make into a restaurant...  lo and behold it was the opening night of that restaurant.  I didn't eat because I went late and by the time I stepped up there they were closing and I was riding shortly.  Received a thorough description of the menu from the cool man on the other side of the desk.  The bump is an app sampler not a shot.  The minimum whole table participation size is two.  Five courses skips fish and includes desert.  I could close my eyes and point.

2 comments:

queasyfish said...

The bump is a surprise too, they don't tell you what you're getting.

queasyfish said...

You don't choose the 5 course either.