Thursday, June 24, 2010

Deluxe Memory Man


A funny thing happened tonight, my brother took an interest in digital photography, and his website, as I knew he would someday and that day was tonight.

Well it wasn't all tonight. He took some photos this past week, and I showed him how to transfer them to his computer a couple days ago. Tonight we got him an Admin logon and I showed him how to edit (my) posts on his blog. He's adding new titles, materials descriptions, sizes, years. I'm psyched: I hoped he would take it over someday...

A little digital photo editing and he's 99% of the way to New Posts now, and he's very excited to.

4 comments:

queasyfish said...

If I could only have one guitar effect, that would be it.

Jared said...

Thanks for the link. I look forward to seeing more of his work.

queasyfish said...

Thanks Jared. I'm looking forward to it too. I've been "coaching" him over the phone and it's really hard because he's not super computer-literate (computer vs Internet Explorer vs the Internet - what is the difference?). He can't touch-type so he doesn't email a lot, but sometimes he sends me one or two paragraphs that are sharp and clever and with near-perfect spelling and grammar too, so he's got stuff to say, and he can say it well. I am looking forward to it too.

queasyfish said...

The On/Off is the hex-nut-stomp-switch just to the left of "man".